World Sports Fantasy
World Sports Fantasy is strongly committed to your right to privacy and to keeping your personal information secure. To earn your trust and confidence in our commitment, we are fully disclosing our privacy practices. We encourage you to read our privacy statement to understand what types of personally identifiable information we collect and how we use this information.
How we collect and use information
World Sports Fantasy only collects the necessary personally identifiable information in order to respond to your requests for our customized products and services. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, physical address, e-mail address, phone number, interests, birth date, and any other information that itself identifies or when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual.
This website does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. World Sports Fantasy uses your personally identifiable information to operate the site and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from World Sports Fantasy.com.
When you visit World Sports Fantasy.com, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets World Sports Fantasy help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the site), and allow us to track your usage of World Sports Fantasy.com over time.
A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of World Sports Fantasy.com may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
World Sports Fantasy may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services which are related to the site’s service but are not necessary to its operation (an “Extended Service”). If World Sports Fantasy intends to use personally identifiable information for an Extended Service, the World Sports Fantasy.com site will provide you with the ability and requisite instructions to decline this service. You may also stop the delivery of informational or promotional mail from World Sports Fantasy.com by following the instructions on the mail.
World Sports Fantasy may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the site owners, the site or the users of World Sports Fantasy.com, and (iii) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of World Sports Fantasy.com, the site, its owners, or the public.
Use of Information
We use your PII and other information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the functionalities of theWebsite in a proper manner;
- To track your usage of the Website and customise it accordingly to best suit your requirements;
- To send you communications, as per your notification settings, on any updates or developments pertaining to the Website or your use of the Website;
- To provide you with support services, whether through email, phone, push notifications or messages within the Website;
- To provide you with technical support, including Websiteupdates;
- To improve the quality, features and functionality of the Website;
- For the purposes of auditing, research and analysis to ensure the stability of the Website;
- To improve the security of the Website;
- To carry out marketing analysis to understand the specific pages or features of the Website that may be optimised;
- To back up our systems to ensure preparedness for disaster recovery;
- To protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our other users;
- To offer customized ad experience by us or google ads;
- To combine your PII or other information with information obtained from other sources, and publish summaries online or offline;
- To provide information to third-parties performing services in support of our Website;
- To communicate promotions and other offers, and for the purposes of advertisements;
- To respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights and defend against any legal claims, to protect our interests or those of any third parties; and
If at any time you believe that World Sports Fantasy.com or its users/members have not adhered to these principles, please notify World Sports Fantasy by e-mail at [email protected] Sports Fantasy.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.